This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

latest Version not working offline :(

• Creator
    Topic
    softrunner
    Participant

Hi…I like the new update…

But its not working offline correct. When I install it in my Wpsim with the lastest version of Wp3.6 and all plugins it will not work correct.

Whe I use one of the plugin, shotcodes, its not showing 🙁
    Normally I build the sites offline first and then upload them. It wasn’t a problem with the early version.

What can I try to fix it?

Hope you can help me…

Regards,
    Ray

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Ray,

Can you try to be more specific about what doesn’t work and what the problem is? Do you have WP_DEBUG on so maybe you can share some kind of error you’re getting?

softrunner
    Participant

I tried the WP_DEBUG but there is nothing to see (no error). When I try some of the functions from the shortcodes the screen what normally open up isn’t showing up. Only on the bottom from the screen there is a bar with the text insert. But also when you click it nothing happens 🙁

With the older version it works very good.. What can be wrong?

The program I use with wpsimulator is XAMPP for offline building the wordpress site..

Hope you can help me fix this prob..

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Can you post a screenshot of what you’re trying to describe?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.