This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Last update changed main menu background. The color customizer no longer works.

• Creator
    Topic
    irclibupsem
    Participant

When I updated to the latest version of the theme, the main menu changed to a light blue. When I went into the customizer, I could change the color, but the change wasn’t reflected in the actual published page. Also tried a custom CSS bit to change it but wasn’t able to. Any thoughts on what I can do to fix this?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can I see a link to your site?

The result you’re describing sounds like what happens with the WordPress 4.2 update and the last version of the theme before the most recent update v2.0.9 posted on 04/24/2015. So, are you sure you’re totally up-to-date? I can quickly tell you by looking at a link to your site.

http://themeblvd.com/changelog/?theme=arcadian

irclibupsem
    Participant

Thanks Jason. My site is upsemresourcecenter.org. I go to the update page and it says the theme is up to day, but I’m still not able to change the color.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

So, you currently have v2.0.3 installed, which is about a year old now (posted 5/7/2014). Now, the in-dashboard update system should work in your version, I believe.

Have you put in your Envato API credentials so it is possible for your site to communicate with Envato servers, and for the theme to check for updates?

See “In-Dashboard Updates” here: http://support.themeblvd.com/docs/theme-updates/#themeforest

irclibupsem
    Participant

I don’t think we have put in the API Credentials. I inherited working on this website, but now I know to do this. Thanks for your help!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Awesome, glad you got it figured out!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.