This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Is Swagger WP 3.5 ready?

• Creator
    Topic
    hicct

Hi

With the release of WP 3.5 I would like to hear if Swagger is WP 3.5 ready.

Regards

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Yup, you should be good to go. I’ve been working with WP 3.5 for a couple months now, and following along with everything.

No changes to WP 3.5 really effect this theme. There are some little stylistic improvements that can be made to the Theme Options page to go with WP 3.5 admin style updates, but they’re so minor I’m holding them off until the next big update to the theme.

Live demo is currently running WP 3.5 — http://themeblvd.com/demo/swagger

biggy
    Participant

Sorry, but in back end no sites, no articels and no media are displayed. They exist in the database and in the front end you can see it. But they do not appear in the list of items in back end and can not be edited.

Regards
    Biggy

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Sorry, but in back end no sites, no articels and no media are displayed. They exist in the database and in the front end you can see it. But they do not appear in the list of items in back end and can not be edited.

I’m sorry but I’m honestly not really following what this means. This sort of sounds like a general issue you’re having with your WordPress admin panel? Have you tried posting in the wordpress.org forums?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.