This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Is it possible to change a contact item?

• Creator
    Topic
    msindel1
    Participant

I want to remove Technorati and change it to something else (IMDb). I was able to alter the image to what I want, but can you describe how I would go about changing the alt text from Technorati to something else?

http://billsindelar.com/

Thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

This text comes from what’s saved from your Theme Options panel. The social icons you choose from come from an array in the themeblvd_social_media_option function found in /framework/admin/functions/display.php, with a filter “themeblvd_social_media_buttons” attached. — In this array the keys are technically what get used within the actual display of the social media buttons. So, you’d filter on your own icon for selection from your theme options via your Child theme’s functions.php.

After this, you’d also have to create your own CSS rule for the icon also now having a new class.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.