This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Is Akita compatible with Schema Creator by Raven plugin

• Creator
    Topic
    drsgonzalez

Hello,

I install this plugin and fill the data. Microdata code is added at the beginning of the text, but I’m not sure if it’s being added correctly. Instead of all those and (so sorry for my language, I’m not a coder) the information added looks much simpler. If I display the code for the page and test it in the Google Structured Data Testing Tool, it seems not to be working.

By the way. All these microdata, wouldn’t they be better placed in the header of the page?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Apologies, but I honestly just do not have the answers to these questions. Have you tried contacting the author of the plugin?

drsgonzalez

Hi Jason.

No, I haven’t yet, but I think I can guess his answer, that he has created this plugin in order to be compatible with WP standards.

If you accept a suggestion, I believe nowadays microdata are really important. Your customers would appreciate knowing which microdata plugins can be used with your themes.

I’ll try to contact Raven (Schema Creator creator 😉 )

Thanks,

Sergio

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

This is a tough thing to build into the theme or really provide any kind of specific support for because everyone wants to do something different or custom to their needs. I think a plugin like this one is your best bet. And using a plugin like this one, visually it might even make more sense for this information to be in your footer at the bottom of the current post.

I just went ahead and installed the Scheme Creator plugin by Raven you mentioned and tried it out with Akita. — It works fine on my end and I’m able to verify the data through the Google Structured Data tool.

Were you able to make any more progress using the plugin?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.