This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

• Creator
    Topic
    duttyfree

Good evenings!
    Before my questions, thank you to create this template! it’s very nice to use it.

But… i have a problem to do a ‘custom layout’, and then show the info in a page witth that layout:

I want to do a page ‘portfolio’ with 4 cols and 2 rows and paginated, using all categories to show. i’ve post to post with the same category and publish.

I can see my to works in the portfolio page, but i read this between the header and the posts:

“”
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/home/javiara.com/web/wp-content/themes/arcadian/framework/frontend/functions/general.php on line 801
    “”

i go to general.php and i read this:

// Loop through elements searching for one with a primary query element
    foreach( $elements as $area ){

but, i’m sorry, well my knowlegde of php, is basic than this , i’m more into css.

can you help me?
    thanks in advance!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I must be misunderstanding because with what you’re describing just shouldn’t be possible. That warning could only show if you had a custom layout assigned to your homepage, but you didn’t put any elements in it. Can I see a live link to the issue so I can better understand?

cosminn777

“Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in …/wp-content/themes/arcadian/framework/frontend/functions/general.php on line 801”

When I am authenticated in wordpress back-end everything works, but when I log out, I get 5 of those messages in the header, and, instead of content, I get this “Invalid Layout ID”

This problem appeared after I made my website folder unreadable and after that readable again. The problem dissapeared by itself after a while (1-2h).

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

@cosminn777 Do you have a WordPress caching plugin installed like W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, etc?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.