This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Images all the same size

• Creator
    Topic

I have created my home page with the Layout Builder,and selected columns and then set up three columns choice. I want images at the top of each of these columns, however, I want the images to be the same size. How can this be done.
    Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Apologies, but I don’t know that I quite understand the question. Is uploading three images that are the same size not an option? Or you’re asking how to insert an image that has been cropped? Or you don’t know how to put images into the columns in general? — Just trying to understand what you’re doing because there are many theoretical answers I could give you, but I don’t want to confuse the situation by guessing what you mean.

Thank you. I know how to put images into the columns, but what I really need to know is the exact size the image should be so all of the images (3) in fact are all the same size. I want them to look uniform. However when I try and re-size each of the images, they are still not uniform/same size/height/width. The site is whatstrongnotwrong.com

Thank you.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Because you’re dealing with a custom area, and there’s no crop size in the theme that’s going to fit all three images you’ve uploaded there, you’re going to have to manually crop them the way you want. Luckily because the theme uses responsive image styles, the only thing that is really important is the aspect ratio because they’re automatically going to scale in the columns when they’re displayed.

This sort of just comes into some general WordPress media library management. You’d go to the Media Library, click an image you want to edit, and then click “Edit Image” below the display of the image.

Then, you’ll have a place there in the Edit Image page where you can set a specific aspect ratio and crop the image:

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Barely Corporate Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.