This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Image Links Stop Slider Fade

• Creator
    Topic
    brack29

Sorry, one more problem I’m having with the Akita theme. I’m hoping this one will be fairly simple to resolve.

Basically, whenever I change a slider to work as an image link it no longer fades nicely, instead it flicks from one image to the next with no smooth transition. It doesn’t seem to affect the ‘slide’ transition, if that’s selected – which I’d normally use, but unfortunately a sliding slider doesn’t match very well with the site I’m trying to create at the moment.

Any ideas how to get the fade working – other than removing the links?

Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear experiencing that issue. I personally have not seen this happen with the slider’s fade transition. Possibly you’ve been able to create a unique situation where this happens, possibly in a specific browser or system, with the Flexslider plugin the theme is using. But unfortunately I’m not really sure you could do on that one.

brack29

I was using Firefox 18.0.2 on a Mac using OS 10.6.8 when the fade transition stopped working. This morning it’s now working fine though. So if anyone else happens to encounter the same problem rest assured that a either restarting Firefox or doing a system restart should cure the problem.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.