This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Iframe not responsive

• Creator
    Topic
    tinachapman
    Participant

I have a page with an iframe calling in info. I have the width set to 100% in the iframe coding. When I view it on my phone the iframe doesn’t shrink down. It adds sliders but would prefer it to resize.

This is the page with the iframe – http://www.millelacsresort.com/accom/booknow.htm

I also tried adding this custom css but that didn’t work either, reduces down but adds scroll bars which I don’t want.

.embed-container {
    position: relative;
    padding-bottom: 56.25%; /* 16/9 ratio */
    padding-top: 30px; /* IE6 workaround*/
    height: 0;
    overflow: hidden;
    }
    .embed-container iframe,
    .embed-container object,
    .embed-container embed {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    }

I would also like the full frame to display height wise, no scroll bar at all.
    Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I don’t think it’s not that your iframe, itself, isn’t responsive; it’s that not all of the content within the iframe is responsive. Unfortunately (as far as I know), there’s no way to style content within an iframe from the site it’s being embedded from. This would all be controlled from the site the content is coming from.

Specifically, it’s this content I think that’s causing the problems in the iframe:

tinachapman
    Participant

Makes sense. Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.