This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

icons-using html instead fo short code

• Creator
    Topic
    cowboymike
    Participant

Howdy jason,
    I wanted to use html instead of short code in a post. In the Aly demo you wrote:

I have tried the following with no luck:

and

No icon displays. Can you tell what I am doing wrong?
    Thanks, Mike

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    cowboymike
    Participant
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Problem 1: You have .dev in your image URL’s instead of .com.
    Problem 2: The documentation you’re copying from isn’t right. It’s missing a “shortcodes” directory in the URL.

Here’s the correct URL to one of the icons: http://www.hibiscusbythebay.com/wp-content/themes/alyeska/framework/frontend/assets/images/shortcodes/icons/stop.png

cowboymike
    Participant

Thank you Jason.
    I apologize I should have tracked down the directories myself. What initially through me a little was the curly braces in the example. I wasnt sure if those were required.

The .dev is my local computers development site. I am using Destop Server from Serverpress.com. I test everything there first, including plugins before going to the live site.

For old dimbulbs like me it works well. 😉 Easy to figure out and use. GREAT support! (like yours)
    It lets me go from local to live and back again pretty easily.

Thank you, Mike

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.