This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

How to upgrade to v2.2.4

• Creator
    Topic
    karinafa
    Participant

Hi,
    I purchased the item on 2010 but I didn’t finish my website. I installed again the item two months ago and my website disappeared, I lost everything I had. I got an email with the update v2.2.4 notification, but I’m afraid to reinstall.
    How can I install just the changes? or do I have to reinstall the complete theme? I’m not a WordPress expert :(.. I’m not very familiar with uploading files manually..please help me out with this..
    I appreciate your kind help, I love your work.
    Karina

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Karina,

You can get the latest version of the theme from your ThemeForest downloads page. Simply download the theme again, and you’ll have the latest version.

In your download package from ThemeForest, there is a ZIP file called “complexity-2.zip” — Unzip this and upload the resulting “complexity-2” folder to your WordPress installation at /wp-content/themes/, replacing the previous version of complexity you have in there.

This video will probably be helpful for you: https://vimeo.com/16681592

If you don’t have access through FTP or some other way to manage files on your server, you should contact your web host so they can help you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.