This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

How to Make Toggle Boxes Appear Open

• Creator
    Topic
    cwoods

I can’t view the info in the Swagger Forum, so I wanted to know the code to make the Toggle Boxes Open on a Page or Post.

Thanks for your time

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Apologies, but there’s no feature for this. I have added for the next update to the theme.

I think I know what topic you’re referencing, and there’s nothing really there you’re missing —

=========

From: http://support.themeblvd.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-make-a-toggle-box-to-appear-open/

ThemeBlvd: I apologize, but there’s no feature for this. There’s nothing in the javascript or the shortcode that would allow for this unfortunately.

falfaro: Thanks, I will try to make that addition to the shortcode,

ThemeBlvd: This is a good idea though. In the next update, the theme incorporates Twitter Bootstrap. I’ll make sure to take advantage of that available feature with the theme’s [toggle] shortcode.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.