This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

How to change color behind the text ?

• Creator
    Topic
    bajzi
    Participant

I would like to change color behind the text (white and gray color on the page and on the sidebar).
    Can you give me some short code for Custom CSS ?
    + if I need to change some PNG file in Photoshop, this is not a problem …

Thx …

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize, but you’re now moving onto more complicated customizations, which are not something I can provide to you with any small snippet. As I pointed out to you here, you’ll want to take a closer look at /assets/css/shape/boxed-light.css. This will show you all of the parts involved in making up the light boxed layout. You’d have to create all new images for everything around the shape of the site and then apply them with your CSS.

bajzi
    Participant

OK, I thought I would do so.

Thx …

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I’m looking at that file again and it’s actually almost an exact cut-out of what you’ll need for changing all the elements around the layout and with your previous question, as well. So, hopefully that’ll get you closer. Right now there are really no good PSD files included with the theme to change these PNG’s very easily. In the next update, I’ve re-worked a lot of this and have created new PSD files.

bajzi
    Participant

OK, thx for youre answer …

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.