This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

How can I move the social media buttons

• Creator
    Topic
    biggeeks
    Participant

I want them to align on the left. I added the below to the custom css box but I must be missing something.

#branding .themeblvd-contact-bar ul {
    	float: left;
    }
    #branding .themeblvd-contact-bar li a { 
    	-moz-opacity: 0.8;
    	-khtml-opacity: 0.8;
    	opacity: 0.8;
    	margin-right: 1px;
    }
    #branding .themeblvd-contact-bar li a:hover {
    	-moz-opacity: 1;
    	-khtml-opacity: 1;
    	opacity: 1;
    }
    #branding .header-text {
    	line-height: 30px;
    	text-align: left;

Thanks Jason, I love the template and the customer service.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Do you mean you’re trying to put the social icons on the left side of the entire header, like where the logo is? Or do you mean you want the icons to align left, relative to the “Header Text” below the icons? Sorry, I’m just a little confused at specifically what you’re trying to accomplish.

biggeeks
    Participant

I want to move the header-add-on (social media icons and call out) to the left where the logo is located. I’ve moved the logo to the middle.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

So, you’d target the wrapping .header-addon div and position it absolutely to the left, opposed to right.

#branding .header-addon { left: 35px; right: inherit;  }

And here’s how to center the logo:

http://support.themeblvd.com/forums/topic/css-customizations-how-to-center-the-logo-2/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.