This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Homepage not displaying

• Creator
    Topic
    navigator81

Hi There, Please checkout the Link Below , The Slide show is not working on the home page i have tried my best on the theme options page – you can also see that Slogan is invisible as well , But not sure why , though it is present in the Layout and i have Dragged it over to the Main Area , but for some reason , the Slideshow and Slogan are both Absent , Please check and Help.
    Here is the Link :
    http://www.viulc.ca/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

This theme doesn’t have a static homepage template. Go to Settings > Reading > Frontpage displays and put back the default setting of “your latest posts”. That should solve it for you.

navigator81

Thanks! 🙂
    Another problem.
    How can show the portfolio in any given page? I am not able to bring a portfolio up on the menu to show the items.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Under Appearance > Menus, you need to link to the portfolios, which are just a taxonomy archive page. If you don’t see this, it just means you have it hidden under the “Screen Options” tab in the top right corner of the page. Checkout the video in your docs on portfolios; it talks about this towards the end, I believe.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.