This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Home page shows strange things where logo is..

• Creator
    Topic
    hipsonfire

Hi,

I bought complexity a while back. I just installed the latest version on a new installation of wp, and the part where the logo is, is showing categories, archives and other things that shouldn’t be there.
    I have used your themes before with no problem, so not sure what happened now. Can you help me??
    the url is: http://fisioterapi4you.com
    Thanks for your time.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m not able to see the link you’ve included, but it sounds like you just have some widgets in the Header widget area by accident. Go to Appearance > Widgets, and ensure you don’t have anything there.

hipsonfire

Hi Jason,
    You are right. I dont know how that got there, but I deleted those things and that worked.
    Thanks for your time!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

When you’ve first install WordPress, it’ll generally place a set of default sidebar widgets in the first widget area of the currently activated theme. I’m sure that’s all it was.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.