This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Home page on Demo

• Creator
    Topic
    lmsguitarman
    Participant

Jason,

I am interested in setting up a homepage similar to the home page on the demo linked to Themeforest. What is the element used to make the grid of photos and the small headline underneath the menu? The layouts in builder are not this page…..

Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Are you using most current version of the Theme Blvd Layout Builder plugin, v2.0.1? (this way, I can ensure my screenshot below are matching what you’re seeing)

First, see the section “Homepage Setup” on the Item Details for this product on ThemeForest.

http://themeforest.net/item/the-arcadian-responsive-wordpress-theme/1266406

Have you already tried to follow these steps and are you not understanding step #5? Here are screenshots that show step 5:

When you create your new layout, selecting the “Arcadian Homepage” sample layout will put all the elements in place shown on the demo’s homepage layout.

After adding the layout, you’ll be forwarded to configure it and will see this:

Note: I just posted a v2.0.1 update to the Layout Builder plugin shortly before writing to you, that fixes issues with a HUGE 2.0 update which was posted Monday that doesn’t quite match up to all current documentation and videos, which need to be updated. With this 2.0 update, it had an error that made it so the “Portfolio Module” element (which is that grid of photos you were asking about) didn’t get added properly to the Template builder from Arcadian. So, that might have been your initial confusion when posting.

lmsguitarman
    Participant

Jason,

Thanks. I appears that I need to read the current documentation… it’s been a while since I’ve used this theme. I have the new version installed, but there have been several changes. I like it. I’ve got the homepage setup. I’ll be updating the photos in the slider soon. This is resolved. Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.