This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Hide Menu items within Dashboard Menu

• Creator
    Topic
    frankie1tree
    Participant

Hi
    When I first set up this site (http://www.hoteldartmouth.co.uk) back in 2011 I hid ‘Builder’ and ‘Theme Options’ within the Admin Dashboard menu. Now the client has been in touch and I need to do some amends I foolishly realise that I did not make a note of how I did this to undo it?!
    I am pretty sure that I found the answer from you/your forums but I cannot be certain and cannot find how I did this; is there anyway that you can help me please?! I can give you Admin. access should you need this.
    Many thanks, Francis

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Francis,

I’m sorry, but I really don’t know what you have done to get rid of these things. Have you tried downloading the latest version from ThemeForest and checking against your’s? Not a lot of updates have happened with this theme, so what you download should be pretty close to what you have.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.