This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Hide keywords and tags blog

• Creator
    Topic
    mattvd

Hi there,

in the theme options we chose to hide keywords and tags in our blog, and that worked for a couple days, but now the keywords and tags are showing up again even with those options still set to hide them?

http://uglyopportunities.com/blog/

thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hey Matt,

It doesn’t really make sense the option would work and then just stop working after a few days, right? So, just re-trace your steps and think about it logically. Is it possible you’re getting options mixed up? Is it possible you’ve edited any of the content-*.php files from your Child theme?

mattvd

sorry for the miscommunication,

all blogs have keywords and tags hidden except for the two most recent blogs that we’ve posted. I can’t figure out why only the two recent blogs have tags associated with them and not the rest

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Apologies, but I still don’t think I follow. I see tags shown at the bottom of three of your posts throughout that first page. It appears you do not have the setting set to hide them. It just looks like you’ve assigned tags to three of the posts on that first page and not the others. Are you not sure how to edit tags of a post? Or are you unsure of what the corresponding theme option is to hide them?

It sounds like maybe you’re moving kind of fast here. Just slow down, take a breath, and I’m sure you’ll get it.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.