This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Can't upload alyeska.zip through WordPress admin

• Creator
    Topic
    jhoward

Sorry to bother you guys, I am a huge noob, I have used wordpress before, but am still a noob, I cant get the zip file to load into the themes section, I have tried the zip I downloaded from themeforest, the alyeska zip inside the zip, the alyeska child zip, and even the zip inside the archive folder, but the theme never loads I get a are you sure you want to do this message and just a click here to try again button, please help me. I am using joomla 3.5.1

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

No problem. This is a pretty common issue with this theme because it so large with all of the background image files it contains.

It sounds like because your hosting account may have restrictive PHP upload limits, it’s going to be impossible to upload the alyeska.zip file through your WordPress admin panel because the theme is too large for the PHP upload limit your hosting account has in place.

So, all you need to do is unzip alyeska.zip and upload the resulting “alyeska” folder manually with an FTP program to wp-content/themes/ on your server.

Here’s the second installation video from your documentation that shows how to do this: http://vimeo.com/16681592

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.