This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Grab My Button Box

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

You’d have to filter in <pre> HTML tags to be accepted in the builder, as currently now they will get sanitized out.

See here: http://www.jasonbobich.com/theme-forest-updates/expanding-accepted-html-tags-in-the-theme-blvd-wordpress-theme-framework/

karmamediateam
    Participant

I don’t understand how to do that, I’m pretty much a newbie to HTML

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

If you want to allow <pre> HTML tags to be accepted in to the “Raw Content” areas, this is a customization you’ll need to make. You will need to take some time and read the above article and take a stab at it if that’s what you want to do. The code is given to you there to use in your Child theme’s functions.php.

Alternately, here’s an alternate approach that won’t involve any customization, but will just add a little more complexity from with the WP Admin. —

In your Content element, instead of selecting “raw content,” select to display content from an external page. Then, just put your content off in that external page. When you save that external page, you’ll have much more flexibility in the HTML you can insert.

karmamediateam
    Participant

Thank you, that works like a charm

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.