This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Google Fonts

• Creator
    Topic
    yannix63
    Participant

Hello
    I saw it was possible to customize the typography using Google fonts.
    I wanted to use the font ITC Avant Garde. So I said “ITC Avant Garde Gothic Multilingual” in the “Font name”.
    When I use Google Chrome’s built-in developer tools, I have an error message:
    —–
    GET http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=ITC+Avant+Garde+Gothic+Multilingual 400 (Bad Request)
    —-

What mistake did I do?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I can’t seem to find this font in the Google Font Directory. Are you sure it exists there? Do you have a link to the font you want in the Google Font Directory?

yannix63
    Participant

indeed this font is not available.
    How to use it?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Again, please provide a link to the font you want in the Google Font Directory. When I search, it look like it doesn’t exist. Here’s a screenshot:

Click to enlarge

yannix63
    Participant

The question was: Is it possible to use this font?
    If so, how?
    Thank you for the support and congratulations for the work

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

As shown above in the screenshot, the font “ITC Avant Garde Gothic Multilingual” does not exist in the Google Font Directory. So, unfortunately that means you can’t use it within the options of the theme.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.