This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Google Analytics – Alyeska

• Creator
    Topic
    jesse-gigandet
    Participant

Hi, I’ve purchased a couple of versions of Arcadian, and had no problem adding Google Analytics, I’ve recently purchased Alyeska theme, and can’t find a place in the theme options to add analytics code? I found a forum that addresses the question, but it says my password doesn’t work to access the response for Alyeska (though as far as I know I’ve used the same password for all of my purchases)… can you please help? Love your themes – have purchased 5 so far and love them!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

We no longer include Analytics in our themes just because it’s not really the theme’s place for things like this. It’s more “plugin territory” as many people like to say. The next version of Arcadian will have this removed, as well. We have a plugin you can install that’ll allow you to put it in: http://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-analytics/

To get support for Alyeska, you need to please register your your Alyeska purchase at My Account > Purchases the same way you registered your Arcadian purchase. Make sure to do this so you can view everything in the Alyeska forum and post there.

jesse-gigandet
    Participant

Ahhh – thanks – So far I’ve used Akita, Arcadian from your themes, so it threw me when I couldn’t find the analytics in this one – thanks much for the plugin – that was going to be my next search anyway. Really great work – I look forward to any new themes you add to the mix. My apologies, I thought my login for Arcadian also worked for my Alyeska theme, I’ll register that one as welll.

One more quick question in regards to the Arcadian theme (since I’m logged into this forum)… The Alyeska theme has a much nicer integration for image galleries – was that a plugin I can apply to my Arcadian themes (they seem a bit clunky editting the code every time I want to add a new image to one of my galleries)…?

Thanks much!
    Jesse

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

One more quick question in regards to the Arcadian theme (since I’m logged into this forum)…

Just one note on this. — I just want to make sure you know you can add your Alyeska purchase to this current account. It just takes a moment and then this “jesse-gigandet” account will have access to both forums.

The Alyeska theme has a much nicer integration for image galleries – was that a plugin I can apply to my Arcadian themes (they seem a bit clunky editting the code every time I want to add a new image to one of my galleries)…?

We keep a unified framework across all themes, and it’s just that Arcadian hasn’t received its update yet. This theme will though, in the near future, receive the same updates that Alyeska, Swagger, Barely Corporate, and Akita received a few months ago.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.