This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Full Width Mobile Layout Issue

• Creator
    Topic
    brack29

Hi, I’m having a consistent problem with large white horizontal bars (approx. 20px high) appearing above and below the main content area of layouts when viewed on a mobile device.

I’ve tried lots of different layout combinations within ‘Layout Builder’, and I’m pretty sure that this only happens when a full-width layout is selected and a column element is added to the primary content area.

I should maybe point out that the problem appeared on all the mobile devices and browsers I tested it with – so this problem doesn’t appear to be a one-off.

Could you advise how I might be able to remove this errant white space?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please provide a link to the issue.

brack29

Hi Jason,

Apologies for not having included that previously.

The issue can be seen here (on mobile devices): http://woodpeckerdesigns.co.uk

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

No worries. Try putting in the Custom CSS Option on your theme options page with your other custom styles:

.style_black #internal_wrapper { background-color: #282828; }
    brack29

Thanks Jason, that’s srted it!

Re-coloring it like that very briefly crossed my mind, but I’m new to this WordPress stuff, so that’s a great help.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.