This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Full width layout not going full width?

• Creator
    Topic
    kaylish

I created a layout and chose full width but it seems to be leaving an area for a widget. Any clue what is causing this and how to correct it?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    littleantz
    Participant

Did you ensure that you assigned the custom layout and choose the full width layout you created under custom layout pull down menu (page option section when you’re creating the page)

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to the issue so I can see what you’re setting up?

kaylish

http://premierpharmacy.ca/ and if i want to put a widget area in, the area starts by the slogan area and doesn’t let the slogan area be full size.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

In your custom layout, yes you’ve got the full-width sidebar layout applied, however in that full-width area you have the “Columns” element; you’ve got it setup with 2 columns (66%/33%).

You could do two things that could quickly give you the result you’re going for.

Option 1: Set the Columns element to “1 Column”

Option 2: Copy the content from the first column. Delete the columns element. Add a “Content” element. Paste in the copied content.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.