This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Framework layout broken

• Creator
    Topic
    naemds
    Participant

The complexity theme on our site has a broken layout. The widget and footer area is not contained within the framework and the whole site is off to the left instead of being centered like it used to be. I am assuming this is because of a framework update. Any code I can input to fix this? Thanks for the help.

Jenae

Site http://www.primeoccmed.com

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Jenae,

I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to with a framework update in regards to this theme, but this issue is from some changes you’ve been making to the theme, it looks like. The opening #wrapper div around the website is gone. What it looks like you did is remove the opening <div id="wrapper"> from header.php. I’m not sure if this was accidental or not.

To fix, open up header.php of the theme, and just after the opening <body> tag, get that #wrapper opened up again:

<div id="wrapper">
    naemds
    Participant

Thank you, I don’t know how this happened. My client must have been messing around with it. He does change things sometimes. I appreciate your help.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.