This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Framework 2.2+

• Creator
    Topic
    washfl

Hi Jason, I have a couple of your themes and love them!! yesterday I found Theme Blvd Shortcodes and installed the plugin. Now, I have the message [ the You currently have the “Theme Blvd Shortcodes” plugin activated, however you are not using a theme with Theme Blvd Framework v2.2+, and so this plugin will not do anything.] I’m running Arcadian 1.1.6 with Theme Blvd Framework 2.1.0 . where can I find the Framework 2.2??

Also, do you have suggestions for a membership + ecommerce plugin that integrates really well with ur themes??

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I understand the confusion and I apologize for that, but I’m currently in the middle of a lot of big changes and updates.

Right now, Jump Start is the only commercial theme available that contains the latest version of the framework, which is v2.2.0. — This will soon be v2.2.1.

Currently I am working on updating all themes on ThemeForest to have the latest version of the framework, but it is a lot of work. A lot of these Theme Blvd plugins and documentation you see sort of floating around that talk about framework v2.2 are there, ready to go, for when these big theme updates take place. All this stuff around the net is part of this next big phase.

The next update to this theme will be a big one. It will be Arcadian v1.2.0 and it will contain framework v2.2.1.

So, currently you cannot use this Theme Blvd Shortcodes plugin. In the next version of Arcadian, the theme will contain NO shortcodes by default, and you will need to install that plugin to get any shortcodes at all. Basically the plugin is all the shortcodes you already have in Arcadian but with some improvements and additions made.

washfl

thank you very much !! it’s a great looking and functional theme and I really appreciate all the effort to make it even better!! Looking forward to the next release!!

Also, do you have suggestions for a membership + ecommerce plugin that integrates really well with ur themes??

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I honestly don’t really have any suggestions. You’ll need to experiment.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘The Arcadian Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.