This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Footer Menu

• Creator
    Topic
    bennettwebmaster
    Participant

Ok, this one is probably very very simple and I’m probably staring right at it but I’m at a loss. On the theme preview page there’s the copyright info on the left ((c) 2012 Alyeska 2 – Web Design by Jason Bobich) and on the right site there’s a small horizontal menu with Terms, Privacy Policy, Sitemap, Contact Us.

I essentially want to add that same thing to our footer. Though I suspect what might have happened was that someone edited out the original code while modifying the theme as there are a couple of us working on it. At any rate, if you could let me know how to add that I’d greatly appreciate it.

thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

You just need to go to Appearance > Menus, create a menu, and apply it to the “Footer Navigation” location.

bennettwebmaster
    Participant

Wow, I knew it was right under my nose. That did the trick! The confusion was with another menu plugin I have going so it had pushed that option further down. At any rate, thanks again for the help! I’ll try to look harder next time, haha.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.