This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

FlexSlider loading height

• Creator
    Topic
    propagandalabs
    Participant

Jason,
    Any simple way to set flexslider so it starts its load at its final dimensions (or at least the first slide) without scaling / moving content underneath it?

Also, as a user of this forum, the search results display titles with answers we don’t have have access to…it’s really frustrating to be locked out. Why not give everyone access to answers, or limit the search to the accessible answers in the relevant themes?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Any simple way to set flexslider so it starts its load at its final dimensions (or at least the first slide) without scaling / moving content underneath it?

To my knowledge I don’t believe there’s any way to dynamically do this with FlexSlider’s available properties. The only way I’d know to do this is to actually target your specific slider with CSS, and then just give it whatever initial height you want.

.standard-slider-wrapper .slides-wrapper {
    	min-height: …;
    }

Click to enlarge

Why not give everyone access to answers, or limit the search to the accessible answers in the relevant themes?

I will definitely do my best to continue and improve the forum over time.

propagandalabs
    Participant

Thanks Jason.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Barely Corporate Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.