This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: , ,

Facebook Issue….

• Creator
    Topic
    nigdowser
    Participant

When I try to use Sharepress plugin, i get the following issue:

Object at URL ‘http://discoveringdowsing.com/giving-power-away/’; of type ‘video.movie’ is invalid because the given value ” for property ‘og:image:url’ could not be parsed as type ‘url’. (And the url in question does not have a movie on it!!)

The developer, after poking around, said that metaags are being set, probably by something in the theme (he could not find any other plugin as responsible for this.

Prior to this, I was having reports of duplicate tags which means that posts were not being sent to FB.

My question is, how can I turn off the tags, if that is what it is, so that only one correct set is being sent??

Thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately I’m not quite sure what to tell you there because the theme definitely does not add any kind of meta tags to the <head> of your website. We consider this to be “plugin territory” and try not to interfere with anything there.

Is there something more specific they could be referring to that the theme is doing?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.