This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Extended License No Longer Available?

• Creator
    Topic
    tbclarkson3
    Participant

I purchased Swagger noting that I could upgrade to an extended license at the time that I purchased it. It now looks like it is no longer available after putting in close to a years work developing a custom child theme and associated js code. My application will be on a freemium model with each user using their own instance of the child them in a wordpress mu environment. The look and feel will be the same for each user. Is there a solution to this or am I going to have to dump the theme and redo a lot of work?

Please let me know as soon as possible as I may need to make the change immediately.

Tom
    tbclarkson3@gmail.com

PS. Really nice work which is why I initially chose it.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

I’ve since decided to license the theme as 100% GPL. So, while I’d love to get $1k from you, you don’t need to buy anything more. You’re good to go. 😉

tbclarkson3
    Participant

Thank you for the clarification. That is very good news.

Keep up the good work.

Tom

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.