Excluding/Including categories functionality

• Creator
    Topic
    coachrob
    Participant

Hi all,

This functionality doesn’t seem to be working correctly. Has anyone gotten this working?

in the documentation it says you can exclude or include categories on the “Blog Page” template by including category IDs or excluding them.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

You must be a logged in and verified as a buyer of this product to view posts by the support staff.
    Register

coachrob
    Participant

Watched the video and I was doing those exact steps (understood the documentation, which is very good BTW) and it didn’t seem to work. I will go back through it tonight to make sure I wasn’t missing something.

One thought I had though was if I have the latest version? How can I make sure I’m on the correct version of the theme?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

You must be a logged in and verified as a buyer of this product to view posts by the support staff.
    Register

coachrob
    Participant

Check, correct version.

As for the settings, I have it set to “A static page” and then a page selected for “Front page:” and “Posts page:”. I’ve been messing with “Posts page” page, setting “categories”, but it doesn’t seem to filter.

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Register

coachrob
    Participant

Eureka!! That was it! Thank you very much Jason, working perfectly now.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.