This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Enqueue Style Sheet

• Creator
    Topic
    jflip

I read that I need to enqueue my child theme style sheet after all the framework’s and theme’s style sheets. I’ve never done this before. Can you give me some insight? Also, if I’m changing the theme.css and colors.css, do I need to do this for both? Thanks for the help!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you’re just making CSS customizations, you’d just want to put all of them in one CSS file. So for example, for any edits you wanted to make to theme.css or responsive.css, you’d put your overriding styles in your stylesheet, which comes after.

If you’re using the Child theme included with your theme package, this is all already setup for you with a custom.css file. Checkout the following video and it will walk you through this:

https://vimeo.com/41331677

If I’m misunderstanding what you’re trying to do or that doesn’t make sense, let me know.

jflip

That makes sense, I’ll check out the video. Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.