This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Edit Gallery not showing post WP 3.6 install

• Creator
    Topic
    aviond
    Participant

After installing wordpress 3.6 the edit gallery facility under the visual tab is not showing. I can add a gallery but once created I cannot re-open it to edit it – it does not show in visual mode. This has affected all gallery pages after upgrading. The gallery and the lightboxes, however, function correctly. I have searched for any wordpress information but cannot locate any updates on this issue. I have visual editor plug in and deactivated it but this made no difference. I have uploaded an image of the affected page showing visual and text views.
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/wva8lt.jpg[/IMG]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with your WordPress install. This wouldn’t have anything to do with this theme, but I was experimenting for you anyway, and honestly couldn’t reproduce the same issue on my end. With WP 3.6, when I insert a gallery, I can switch back and forth between Visual and Text, without losing anything visually. And in Visual I can click to edit the gallery.

Possibly something odd happened when you updated? Or maybe a conflict with a plugin you’re using? You may want to post on wordpress.org forums for more advice on that one.

aviond
    Participant

Ok thanks Jason. I will do that. Thanks for creating a very robust and well supported theme. It’s great!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Thank you for that. 🙂

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.