This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Edit gallery doesn't work anymore

• Creator
    Topic
    egilbert
    Participant

The Edit gallery dialog box has been working fine until now.

I just published a new post with a gallery in it, and now, when I click on ‘Edit gallery’, my photos do not show up in the dialog window – all I have is the following message: “No items found”.

The photos are indeed in the media library and in the published post. But they don’t show up in the ‘Edit gallery’ dialog window. They do show up in my previous posts, too. Strange.

Anyone has experimented this before?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m honestly not quite sure what you’re referring to. I can’t think of where there is an “Edit Gallery” link? Maybe I’m forgetting something, but are you just asking about a general link of WordPress or something from a plugin you’re using? Have you tried posting in wordpress.org forums? Since this is more of a general question that doesn’t relate to the theme, you may be able to get a wider audience for responses.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.