This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Display Custom Menu on Specific Pages

• Creator
    Topic
    eheller
    Participant

Hi, I’ve created custom widget areas for the product pages for my site, and have placed Custom Menu widgets into these areas to show two custom menus. These are working fine.

What I am trying to do now is to show an additional custom menu unique for each page (a datasheet for each product, etc.). When I create a new custom widget to do this, and assign it to the sidebar and the page, I create a conflict since the product pages already have a custom widget area assigned to it.

Is there a way to show a specific menu in the custom widget area based on the page?

Thanks, as always, for the assistance.

Eric

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m not totally sure I’m following the dilemma. If you assign a custom widget area to a specific page, this will take precedence over any other assignment. Have you tried this?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.