This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Different sliders that come with the theme

• Creator
    Topic
    cowboymike
    Participant

Thank you Jason,
    Last question for today. I was looking over the sliders that come with the Alyeska theme with sample data. You have several sliders. For the simple slider, simple standard slider and standard slider what is the differnce between them? I looked at each slider via the edit link and the settings for each look the same on all of them. Can you please tell me what the difference is between them? Is it just the size of the images in them?

Happy trails, Mike

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hell Mike,

Whenever you create a slider, there are two “types” you can choose from. — standard and carousel. Check out the video series in your documentation on how sliders work. It’s fairly straight forward.

For the simple slider, simple standard slider and standard slider what is the differnce between them?

These are all the “standard” slider type. They are just sliders I constructed with the theme’s Slider Manager on the demo and what I chose to name them. There isn’t any difference between them other than how I configured the different slides within as examples.

You can create a slider and configure the slides within however you want. Again, take a few minutes and watch that video series in your documentation. It’ll show you all of this works in regards to sliders.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.