This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Demo Content

• Creator
    Topic
    petecaine

Hi Jason, I am creating a website on the Swagger Responsive Theme and would like the option for visitors with a visual impairment to change the background colour like you have on your Live Demo. Is this built into the theme? Or can you provide me with some details on how I can go about purchasing such a feature.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

No, I apologize, but this isn’t any kind of feature that I can provide with the theme. This is something I’ve built exclusive for my specific demo setups.

petecaine

Is there anything that would do the same thing? I just need to give visitors the option of changing the back colour and font size and colour. Do you offer any bespoke customising of your Themes?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

We’ve got great customizations partners at WerkPress. You should speak with them; I’m sure they could come up with something for you.

http://support.themeblvd.com/customizations/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Swagger Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.