This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Deep info about framework updates

• Creator
    Topic
    virgodesign
    Participant

Hi Jason,

is there a way to know what really changes everytime you update the themblvd framework?
    Inside each theme version there is the changelog file but it’s only written: “update to themblvd version xxx”.
    Is it possible to have more deep informations about what is really changed?

Thank you very much in advance!
    Virgilio

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Virgilio,

Yes, it says that the version number was updated, but I think what maybe you’re missing is that the things then listed there in the changelog do indeed include the things that were changed in the framework, and things that aren’t.

For example, take the last update:

http://themeblvd.com/changelog/?theme=barelycorporate

• Updated Theme Blvd framework to 2.4.4
    • Fixed Gallery Slider only allowing five images.
    • Fixed Gallery Slider only allowing one instance on a page.
    • Added deep linking in Tabs element by filtering themeblvd_tabs_deep_linking to true.

… The three things listed there are all things that were changed in the framework. But to answer your question I don’t have anything else more detailed publicly available that I can link you to, unfortunately.

virgodesign
    Participant

Hi Jason,
    Yes I was missing that.
    Thank you very much!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Barely Corporate Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.