This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Customized sidebar

• Creator
    Topic
    5oclock
    Participant

Hi Jason,

I am currently customizing my child theme’s sidebar with the following code found from the dev.themeblvd.com page. Since the upgrade I am getting a

"Undefined index: id in ...wp-content\themes\jumpstart\framework\admin\functions\meta.php on line 109"

error
    while I have wp-debug enabled. When I remove the custom sidebar function out it goes away. Any ideas on this?

function my_sidebar_layouts( $layouts ){

$layouts['double_sidebar']['columns'] = array(
            'content'   => 'span8',
            'left'      => 'span2',
            'right'     => 'span2'
        );

return $layouts;

}
    add_filter( 'themeblvd_sidebar_layouts', 'my_sidebar_layouts' );
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

So, I’ve been thinking about this a little while now. I’m looking at what you’re posting and the framework’s core code, but unless I’m just totally overlooking something, something doesn’t add up here. Are you totally sure this is exactly what’s in your Child theme’s functions.php?

The error would suggest that from how you’re filtering this array, the following piece is missing:

But I’m not sure how this is possible from the snippet you’re posting. Maybe you’re doing something like this:

$layouts['double_sidebar'] = array(
            'content'   => 'span8',
            'left'      => 'span2',
            'right'     => 'span2'
        );

Opposed to this:

$layouts['double_sidebar']['columns'] = array(
            'content'   => 'span8',
            'left'      => 'span2',
            'right'     => 'span2'
        );
    5oclock
    Participant

Hi Jason,

I appreciate the response back. Unfortunately I was being lame and I was removing the sidebar option before the custom sidebar layout.

Thanks again for any help.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.