This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Custom Page Tabs Not Working

• Creator
    Topic
    cgill20

I created this page: http://www.thecglife.com/real-estate/ and it was working fine for the first few days, and now for some reason the copy and picture for the other tabs isn’t displaying. I can still see everything in my WordPress backend, but it isn’t coming up in the web browser. I have tried this on a Safari as well as Firefox with no change.

Any thoughts?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Did you recently install a Google Analytics plugin? Try disabling it.

cgill20

Hmmm… that does seem to have fixed the problem. Any recommendations if I do want to have Google Analytics data being tracked, but I don’t want the pages to get goofed?

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Why on earth would a Google analytics plugin be filtering the content of pages and screwing things up? — Your guess is good as mine! But I’ve seen this happen so many times now, I just know it’s the problem.

But using Google Analytics is easy; you don’t need any WordPress plugin. Just put your analytics code snippet from Google in your theme options at Appearance > Theme Options > Configuration > Analytics.

cgill20

Cool. Thanks for your help man!

cgill20

I looked and tried to find the location to put the code and under my appearance there isn’t a tab titled “theme options”. Could you post a screen shot or something that might help me find the location to put the code?

Thanks!

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I apologize, the option is here:

Complexity > Theme Options > Analytics

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.