This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

custom menu

• Creator
    Topic
    dabarnes

With the barely corporate theme, I am unable to get a custom menu to work and the default menu shows all pages (some of which I want not to be in the menu). In the appearance tab, go to menus and create a custom menu with certain pages. I select this as my primary navigation. But all of the pages persist in the main menu on the site. I have run across other users noting this same issues but have not seen any resolution. I am using version 3.1.5 of the theme. Thank you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Under Appearance > Menus, when you apply your menu to the “Primary Navigation” location and save, if you were to refresh the entire page in your web browser, do you notice that the menu is no longer applied?

If so, just in general, this is a common symptom of installing your WordPress theme with an incorrect directory structure. If you show me a link to the frontend of your website, I could confirm that for you and explain further on what you may have done.

dabarnes

jason: thanks so much. i reinstalled the theme and everything is fine now. thanks again. denise

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Barely Corporate Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.