This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: ,

CSS to make font size smaller in menu?

• Creator
    Topic
    ctimagemake

What CSS should I use to make the font smaller in the menu – the main menu items (top line) & submenu items (next level – the dropdown from main menu)

Let me know – thanks!
    -CT

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hi CT,

Unfortunately there is no option for this, and will only be possible through your own CSS customization. See here for some more tips on making a customization like this:

http://support.themeblvd.com/forums/topic/menu-font-and-sizing/#post-11834

For the sub menu items, in your browser’s inspector just manually click your way down the HTML tree to the anchor items in the sub menu items you want to target.

And the font is already fairly small, though. If you’re looking to just save space on the navigation bar you may look at adjusting the padding',letter-spacingandtext-transform` (i.e. make the letters lowercase) of the selectors targeting the menu items anchor links.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.