This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Creating a two row submenu

• Creator
    Topic
    neotopia
    Participant

Hi,

is it possible to change the submenu from the actual 1 row style into a more row (say 2 or 3) style? We got one menu with more than 20 links within the submenu – it kind of too long.

Martin

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Martin,

I’m not sure I totally understand what you’re asking. Do you mean will the main navigation bar in the header hold multiple rows of buttons? If so, the buttons will only accommodate one row, unfortunately.

You’d need to look out how many buttons you’re putting on the main navigation bar, and possibly look at a better way to organize them within drop down menus when building your menu from Appearance > Menus.

We got one menu with more than 20 links within the submenu – it kind of too long.

… Or are you talking about the drop down menus of the main menu bar already? You know you can have drop down menus that are two levels deep, right? Or do you need more explanation on that?

neotopia
    Participant

Hi Jason,

thanks for your response. Yeah, we already know, that we can create menus with more than one level. But as I thought, it’s not possible to change the design of the second level to a more row layout,

Thanks anyway! 🙂

Martin

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Akita Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.