This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Conflict with SEO plug-ins?

• Creator
    Topic
    inetinitiatives
    Participant

I’ve been battling with my WP install and my theme ever since I installed All In One SEO the other day. I can see there are posts regarding the Joost SEO plug-in in the Jumpstart forum. Is this a known conflict with SEO plugins for your themes built on this framework?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yeah, I would say Yoast is definitely the most popular choice. People seem to like that one the best. But no, I’m not aware of any known conflicts with SEO plugins, in general. For the most part, what these SEO plugin are doing shouldn’t really be effecting what the theme is doing.

I’ve been battling with my WP install and my theme ever since I installed All In One SEO the other day.

So, what are the issues with All In One SEO? I remember testing it awhile back, and can’t remember any specific problems, other than maybe the <title> tag displaying a bit wonky if I remember right (which can be fixed). So what specific issues are you having?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.