This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Complexity Shopping Cart?

• Creator
    Topic
    olavlind

Hi,
    We have the complecity 2 theme installed on our website, and we want to set up a Shopping Cart on that site.

Do you have any recommendations regarding what Shopping Cart we should install, or what Shopping Cart is compatible or most flexible and easy to use with the complexity 2 theme?

~Olav

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Olav,

I’ve honestly never tested any shopping cart plugins with Complexity. So unfortunately I don’t really have any answer for you other than to just experiment a little. 😉

olavlind

Another thing, we have a lot of pages and posts on our site running Complexity 2 on OstCom.no.

Will it be made responsive anytime soon?

If not, can we just install Alyeska and use our existing pages without rewrite, with all the shortcodes, columns etc that we have with Complexity?

~Olav

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Will it be made responsive anytime soon?

I do expect to re-construct this theme eventually on the new framework, but this won’t happen for some time relatically. Also, when this happens, it will be a completely new theme, as was Alyeska and Barely Corporate when I moved them from the v1 framework:

http://www.jasonbobich.com/theme-forest-updates/some-big-updates-to-my-themes-and-some-common-questions-answered/

If not, can we just install Alyeska and use our existing pages without rewrite, with all the shortcodes, columns etc that we have with Complexity?

These themes are completely different from each other, unfortunately. Transferring from one to the other would be the same as transferring from any other theme. All shortcodes, settings, etc, work differently.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.