This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Complexity and WooCommerce

• Creator
    Topic
    nctwpsite

Hello! I am trying to use WooCommerce in the Complexity theme, but am having trouble with the layout of the pages. The shopping cart pages are “broken”. I was wondering if you’ve had any experience using Complexity with WooCommerce and if you would have any advice for what I need to do to minimize any layout conflicts. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you! Todd

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

I will take the instructions from the following article and sum them up for you in terms of the Complexity theme. But make sure to read the article so you understand what’s happening.

http://docs.woothemes.com/document/third-party-custom-theme-compatibility/

Step 1: Within the theme, make a copy of page.php and name the new file woocommerce.php.

Note: Alternatively, you can do this from a Child theme, as well. You’d just copy page.php to your child theme’s directory and rename it woocommerce.php.

Step 2: In the new woocommerce.php file you’ve just created, find this:

<?php the_content(); ?>

And change it to this:

<?php woocommerce_content(); ?>
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Commodore WordPress Theme (formerly Complexity)’ is closed to new topics and replies.