This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Compatibility of Version 2.1.1 with WP 4.2

• Creator
    Topic
    lisastockwell
    Participant

What is the latest version of Alyeska and is 2.1.1 compatible with 4.2?

Also, is it possible to shift content from Alyeska to Jump Start 2 without losing too much of the formatting? I am happy to redo the home page and other elements, but it would be great if the page structure and text on the pages moved over.

I am not seeing JumpStart 2 as an option for purchase on Theme Forest. Where can I purchase it. Thanks!

Lisa

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Lisa,

Here is a live link to your theme’s changelog:

http://themeblvd.com/changelog?theme=alyeska

From your WordPress admin, you can also find this link, along with current theme and framework version at the bottom of your theme options page at Appearance > Theme Options.

What is the latest version of Alyeska and is 2.1.1 compatible with 4.2?

The latest version is 3.1.8 and it is compatible with WordPress 4.2. I can’t say for sure if v2.1.1 is or not. I do not go back through and test older versions of the theme, as I just maintain the current version of all themes to always work with the latest WordPress.

Also, is it possible to shift content from Alyeska to Jump Start 2 without losing too much of the formatting?

Just about everything will transfer over. What won’t transfer over is all of your theme options, as this is tailored specifically to the current theme. In other words, the Theme Options page in Alyeska is completely different than the one for Jump Start.

I am happy to redo the home page and other elements, but it would be great if the page structure and text on the pages moved over.

This will all transfer, yes. But after you’ve made the switch, you’ll most likely be enticed to redesign your homepage a bit because of the fact that you can now do so much more on your homepage through the Layout Builder.

I am not seeing JumpStart 2 as an option for purchase on Theme Forest. Where can I purchase it.

It hasn’t been released yet. I’m currently working with Envato to get it for sale on ThemeForest, as soon as I can. There have been some delays in working with their staff, that I hadn’t originally anticipated, but I’m working through it! 🙂

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.