This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Color/Icon Info boxes not working?

• Creator
    Topic
    jandreoni

Hi, there– I’m running Alyeska 2.1.5, and I’m having trouble using the Info Boxes in a sidebar widget. I’m using the following shortcode as a test:

[box style="red" icon="star"]Test[/box]

On this page:

http://www.seacoastsecurity.com/seacatch-landing/

The note in the shotcode description mentions that the method of using these had changed with Framework V2.2, but I’m not sure if I’m running that version or not.

Any thoughts? Ideally, I’d like to wrap that whole form in an Info Box.

Thanks!

–Jason Andreoni

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jandreoni

Ahh, in [themes/alyeska/framework/themeblvd.php], this line says I’m using v2.1.0 of the framework:

define( ‘TB_FRAMEWORK_VERSION’, ‘2.1.0’ );

How can I update to v.2.2? Labels and Alerts aren’t working either. I’ve updated that landing page above with two more bits of short code that are just rendered as text.

From the Shortcode page: “Alerts are a newer element to the framework that was added with the addition of Bootstrap.”

Thanks!

–Jason

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello Jason,

As you have noticed, Alyeska currently has framework v2.1, and the features you’re asking about are for v2.2. Currently Jump Start is the only commercial theme available that holds framework v2.2.

We’re currently going through and updating all themes on ThemeForest, but this is a very big task. So, you’ll see these features in the next version big update for Alyeska, which will be v2.2 (matching version number is a coincidence).

Note: You can always see what framework version your theme contains by looking at the bottom of your Theme Options page.

jandreoni

Thanks for the update, Jason. Any ETA for the theme update? Are we talking a few months or so? In the mean time, I’ll just get in and mimic those boxes with some CSS. Thanks again!

–Jason

Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

I just can’t say. I’ve just about finished Akita, but so far things are coming along slower than originally planned. Hopefully it’ll be faster as we move onto the others.

jandreoni

Ok, thank you!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.