This is searchable archive of our old support forums, which operated from 2012 - 2016. To find out how to get support for your current theme, please visit our support page.

Tagged: 

Change the color of the header and the color of background header

• Creator
    Topic
    alexvega
    Participant

Hi there,

I have the latest version of Alyeska and I have this problem. I’ve finally changed the header color, but I continue to see blue bands at the sides of the header and I want all black.
    This is the url: http://www.leibtour.com

Regards.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Jason Bobich
    Keymaster

Hello,

Apologies, but I guess I’m not quite following. I’m not seeing the any blue in your header because you have the background image set to repeat, meaning it’s going to cover everything in the header.

So, right now, everything looks the way you want, if I understand what you mean. But to improve what you have going on, I would also set the background color to Black (#000000) under Appearance > Background, as right now you just have a black image over top a white background color.

alexvega
    Participant

Dear Jason,
    Apologize me, since yesterday after I send you a massage i found by myself the solution I was looking for…

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply and your advice!

regards

Alessandro

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Alyeska Responsive WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.